Students will need an employment certificate (working papers) in order to apply for a job.
- Download the application Working Papers Fillable.pdf
- Fill out the application and have it signed by a parent/guardian
- Bring the following to Ms. Ente in the Main Office:
- the signed application
- proof of age (such as birth certificate, a state issued photo ID, a learner's permit or driver's license, or passport), and
- a doctor's note dated within the last 12 months stating that you are physically fit
- The working paper certificate will be given to you.