Working Papers

Students will need an employment certificate (working papers) in order to apply for a summer job.
  1. Get an application for working papers in the Main Office from Ms. Spellman or Ms. Russo or download one by going here.
  2. Fill out the application and have it signed by a parent/guardian
  3. Bring the signed application back to Ms. Russo or Ms. Spellman, along with proof of age such as birth certificate, a state issued photo ID, a learner's permit or driver's license, or passport, doctor's note dated within the last 12 months stating that you are physically fit.
  4. Copies will be made of your proof of age and the doctor's note, and you will be given your employment certificate (a large colored card).The certificate for 14-15 year olds is blue, and for 16-17 year olds, it is green. The difference is that younger children are not allowed to work in factories.