Students will need an employment certificate (working papers) in order to apply for a job.
- Get the application form that a parent/guardian has to sign from Ms. Ente in the Main Office
- Bring the following to Ms. Ente in the Main Office:
- the signed application
- proof of age (such as birth certificate, a state issued photo ID, a learner's permit or driver's license, or passport), and
- a doctor's note dated within the last 12 months stating that you are physically fit
- The working paper certificate will be given to you.