Mission and Vision
The mission of World Journalism Preparatory school is to prepare every child for success in college and life through the power and control of language. Through the pursuit of answers to learner curiosities, students defend and support informed opinion through writing, thoughtful discussion, purposeful reading and analysis for full participation in the global community and American democracy.
Alumni & Transcript Requests
TRANSCRIPT REQUESTS: Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your first and last name
- Your graduation year
- Your mailing address and phone number
- The name and address of college/institution/company that you want the transcript sent to.
- Any other information you think is needed.
Stay in Touch:
We want to hear from our former students and stay in touch with them. Please send an email to email@example.com with your name and the year you graduated, and we will add you to the alumni email list.
We welcome visits from our alumni! Please make an appointment before coming to see us, and your name will be left with the safety agent at the front door. Without an appointment, we are unable to accommodate your visit.
Social Media Commenting Policy
We encourage public interaction and communication about the content we post on our social media accounts; your ideas and concerns are important to ensure that a broad range of community members are active and informed participants. However, this does not imply that WJPS agrees with or accepts the content, opinions, or views expressed within any public comment. The person who posts a comment is responsible for the content of the comment.
While we do not discriminate against views or opinions posted to our social media accounts, we reserve the right to remove or not approve any comment. A comment will not be edited or changed; the entire comment will simply be deleted. Some of the reasons we may remove or not approve a comment are listed below:
- Abusive, vulgar, obscene, racist, threatening, or harassing comments.
- Libel, slander, or personal attacks of any kind, including the use of offensive terms that target specific individuals or groups.
- Spam, including content that promotes products or services or contains gratuitous links
- Makes unsupported accusations.
- Comments that suggest or encourage illegal, dangerous, or destructive activity.
- Duplicate posts.
- Clearly off topic.
- Political campaigning or lobbying.
- Comments that are support questions for a particular child/family (for that, please contact our Parent Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org).
WJPS does not support or promote comments from children under the age of 13 due to the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). If you are 12 years old or younger, you may e-mail us rather than posting a comment.
To protect your own privacy and the privacy of others, please do not include personally identifiable information, such as name, Social Security number, addresses, phone numbers or email addresses in the body of your comment. If you do voluntarily include your name in a comment, which we generally do not recommend, that comment may or may not be removed. In no circumstances will comments be allowed to remain that contain Social Security numbers, addresses, email address, phone numbers or similar personally identifiable information.
Moderating and responding to comments should only be expected to occur during normal business hours.