NY Times Replica Edition
- Visit eedition.nytimes.com
- Log in with your school's unique credentials
How do I read today’s newspaper?
• Click anywhere on the newspaper image to enter the Replica Edition.
• Or click on an article headline on the right side of the Classroom Subscription screen.
• You can read in newspaper replica view, in article view, or you can listen to an article.
At the bottom of the article I’m reading I see “Continued on Page A3”– how do I get there?
• Place your arrow cursor directly over “continued on Page A3” (or whichever page is given) until the pointing hand cursor appears.
How do I read a back issue or a Sunday issue?
• Click on the Calendar feature inside the Replica Edition. You have access to 30 days of back issues.
• You have access to the Sunday sections of The Times and The New York Times Magazine. Scroll down on the Classroom Subscription home page, or find them in a
drop-down menu at the top left of the Replica Edition screen.